NordVPN: 96% Cashback for New VPN Plan Customers, No Cap @ Cashrewards
IT’S BACK! https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/704547
Last time, I paid ~$7 for 2 years of VPN after cashback
Deal ends 11:59pm Tuesday, 28 June.
For those who decided to sit on it last time.
Please READ this before you purchase;
1. Use the Cashrewards mobile app for best tracking results. Personally, I never had an instances where it didn’t track with Cashrewards app. I learnt it hard way with the browsers.
2. Before you purchase NordVPN, make sure you scrolled down and Nord didn’t add any add-on products with additional costs (some add-ons are automatically ticked, ensure it is unticked)
3. To avoid GST, select non-GST countries such as US. Personally, I used post code/zip code ‘90210’. GST component is excluded from the cashback. At this point, your USD amount should be $78.96 for 2 years. If not, check again.
4. Use international/foreign-transaction-fee free card like Macq, Citi, 28 degrees etc.
– When do I get tracking email?
o Based on my previous experience, you will get cashreward tracking email within 1 hour. If you don’t get this within a day, something has gone wrong, enjoy for few more days and cancel for a full refund
When do I get paid?
o Up to 90 days, should be 6 to 8 weeks.
How do they classify ‘New customer’
o It is based on your email address, if you had one before even free trials, use new/another email address.
What are some of the things that I can use with VPN?
o Youtube premium Argentina (only once off required during sign up) ~AUD$2.20 – please search for previous posting for more details
o Netflix Turkey (only once off required during sign up) – please search for previous posting for more details
o Netflix US or UK contents (VPN required at the time of viewing)
o BBC iPlayer (VPN required at the time of viewing).
o EPL / MLB / Golf / NFL / Tennis via Peacock. AUD ~$7.20 (VPN required at the time of viewing)
Also, refer to TA's comment from last time